Provider Network Manager gives you the competitive advantage you need. It’s your community care business management solution — better connecting ordering and referring providers, growing outpatient volumes, streamlining operations, and increasing revenues. The result: elevated patient experiences and healthier bottom lines.
increase revenues and elevate patient and provider experiences
Managing the business of healthcare to grow margins and be competitive has never been more difficult. In the face of declining inpatient volumes, it’s more important than ever to maximize outpatient revenues. And with the move toward fee-for-value reimbursement, ensuring efficient care coordination and optimal care delivery is essential.
How Provider Network Manager can help you
Gain competitive advantage
SCI’s proven and easy-to-use tools reduce network leakage, and stop the flow of patients going out of network. Capture the economic value of your market and increase ‘stickiness’ with your patients and physicians by offering the best patient access experience.
Our solutions streamline scheduling and referral workflows to grow your outpatient volumes. Capture and protect your share of referral revenue. Accelerate reimbursements. Reduce denials and underpayments. And the best part? You’ll realize this value within 6-to -12 months.
When you stop asking your patients to be in charge of care coordination, the result is better care that leaves everyone smiling. SCI eliminates delays and gaps in care by removing manual and patient-dependent transitions of care. Patients are happier because you can deliver the fastest, most appropriate care. Physician offices and patient access teams enjoy the benefits of clean, necessary, authorized orders that reduce frustrating re-submittal requests and missed appointments.
5 Great Benefits of Provider Network Manager
1. Electronic Medical Referrals: Workflow management to convert patient-dependent workflows into scheduled appointments, and provide the best patient access experience for referring physicians.
2. Automated Orders Management: Enables physician offices to quickly enter compliant, electronically-signed, online outpatient orders for instant delivery to the destination provider.
3. Tracking and Correspondence: Acts as a bi-directional communication platform to keep the referring office informed as to the status of an order (received, scheduled, registered, etc.).
4. Revenue Cycle Functionality: Integrated revenue cycle checks including Medical Necessity Checking (Part A and Part B) and optional integrated Insurance Processing and Authorization Services to streamline workflows for insurance authorization, insurance validation and network checks.
5. EMR Order Integration: Patient orders can flow automatically from a physician's EMR system directly to the hospital without any additional data entry.
What Provider Network
Provider Network Manager allows you to initiate the revenue cycle at the earliest possible point to ensure proper reimbursement, including payer authorization. We automate outpatient orders from physician offices, as well as orders from hospitals to post-acute providers via web, EMR integration, and electronic fax. Everything is stored in one place. No more disparate system searches. No more lost orders. No more paper wrangling.
By facilitating and simplifying referral communication among employed and independent physician providers, we help you prevent out-of-network patient leakage and in turn increase revenue opportunities.
Results and Report Delivery
Our closed-loop communication platform enables your referring providers to receive patient test results, reports, and consults anytime, anywhere. Improved access to information allows physicians to provide prompt and appropriate follow up with patients or providers.
Intuitive dashboards help you understand critical community care business drivers, such as order volumes, physician referral patterns, and appointment scheduling efficiency. Use this intelligence to take quick action to address trends across your care network.
Insurance Processing and Authorization Services
Optional automated processes can deliver accurate and complete authorizations directly within Provider Network Manager to accelerate order and referral workflows, reduce administrative tasks, lower operational cost, streamline appropriate payment, and enhance the patient access experience.
Learn about the hidden costs of manual insurance authorization proce...Read More
Learn the hidden costs in inefficient scheduling processes and how you...Read More
Baptist Health in Pensacola coordinates care and authorizations with c...Read More
In the face of stiff competition, Onslow Memorial Hospital in North Ca...Read More
Learn why Charlotte Radiology is the go-to imaging provider in their h...Read More
As a hotbed of technology innovation, Seattle has the opportunity to d...Read More